Monday, January 10, 2011

Reflection on labs

Making Water Wetter

I am very happy with my results for the making water wetter. My grade was 6 out of 6, but of course there is always room for improvement even if you get a perfect score.  But i also have more good things I did than places where I need to improve. I think that my hypothesis could have been more scientific, also once I finished the lab I realized that my prediction was not as accurate as I thought it would be, my actual results were a little higher than my prediction. I did not have many difficulties because you have all your answers on the graphs and data tables you made, you just have to put those results in words. Also we had example questions that we could answer.

Cooling Races Lab

I am very satisfied with my results for the making water wetter. My grade was again 6 out of 6, but of course there is always room for improvement again, even if you get a perfect score, and I did have some difficulties and improvements. I think that I could have written a bit more about it, but the lab was short I did not really have much things to write about. I did not have many difficulties during that lab. I think that my hypothesis was very right, scientific, and good.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you mentioned a few goals for yourself in order to improve your hypothesis writing and predictions.

    ReplyDelete