Monday, November 1, 2010

My Mixture

My mixture is a homogenous mixture because you can’t really see all the substances it is made of. The way I made it was well first it is made of 1 mandarin, ½ of a banana and some milk. What I did was I put all of those things in a mixer and mixed them together. When I was mixing, it slowly started turning into a homogenous mixture from heterogeneous mixture. My other observation was that we had to mix it for a bit longer time until they were really mixed together, in other words until it was a homogenous mixture. I choose to do this mixture because I wanted to find out which, the milk or the fruits, smelled and tasted more at the end. Also how long it would take for the fruit to become a homogenous mixture, it took about 2 minutes with high speed mixer.

1 comment:

  1. I look forward to tasting your mixture. Is it completely mixed together so that all particles are the same? I'm not so sure that it would be. So, what did you find out in the end?

    ReplyDelete