Thursday, April 5, 2012

GET YOUR FLYING CAR !!!


Many people during their life time think about what it is like to have a flying car, even I did. Well finally this dream is a reality. People started building it in 2006, the car/aircraft. It can fly 400 miles with only one ank of gass. Its top speed is 105 mph in air, and on ground 65mph.

To change from a car to an airoplane or the other way is done with one push of a button. The best part of all is that when its a car, its only 80 inches wide and 9 inches long,so it can fit pretty much anywhere you want it to be. Until now, you wont have to wait for airplanes, wait in traffic or wait anywhere in your car, since now it can fly.

So as you can see this week I did a different article. So the reason why I choose it is because every time when I am stuck in traffic with my mom or dad, I always ask them “Why can’t you spread out your wings and fly over those cars?”  Well my question has been answered. Another reason why is because all my current events are about science. I just wanted to make it different this time.

http://www.dogonews.com/2012/4/5/need-a-flying-car-now-you-have-a-choice
By Meera Dolasia on 04/05/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment