Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Reflection


I think that in this unit I did very well. This unit started and finished just the way I wanted it and there is no way that I could improve it. I worked hard and learned a lot. And all the activities that we did were great, like the crystal garden and the where we could choose a volcano and then make a movie or anything else to show the info on that volcano. All of the activities where very fun and entertaining.

During this unit I learned a lot. I learned that you can make your own crystals. I learned that there are types of rocks. Also the layers in the earth. This list could go on, but my bubble us map will show you all the cool and interesting things I learned. 
 There are many things that I found interesting in this unit. I found interesting that you can make crystals yourself, and that there are types of rocks as I said above. Another interesting thing is that there are 2 ways of mining.
For me this unit was great and had many good parts, and no bad parts. So the whole unit was great. And there is only 1 thing that I would change for the next grade sixes; it is that to make the crystal garden with the crystals to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment